Plan a Wellness Party
Things to have prepared before inquiring:
- What kind of service(s) each person in your group will want (massage, facial, body scrub, etc.) and the duration of each service (60 or 90-minutes. Where applicable). We can’t determine availability until we know what we’re looking at booking.
- The date and a general idea of the time you are wanting to book for.
- The names of each person in your group and their corresponding services
- Gender preferences for the massage therapist (we will do our best to honor requests, but larger groups will have to work with at least one male therapist).
- A debit or credit card to hold all appointments with – it will not be charged at the time of booking. It is just used to hold the appointments with and can be changed at checkout.
What to know before booking:
- If you would like the Solarium blocked off privately for your group, there is a $50 non-refundable fee. This would be for 30-minutes of time. If you don’t want it blocked off, other guests will be welcome to enter the room at their leisure.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the spa. We also do not allow alcohol in the spa currently. The only food option available is an artisan cheese & fruit plate from our sister restaurant, Larks, available upon request. Pricing is also available upon request. Chilled citrus water and Pellegrino are complimentary. Food and beverage (other than citrus water) is limited to the Solarium only. *Available at our downtown location only*
- Check-in for groups is 30 minutes prior to the start of your services. This is to allow all members to fill out intake forms for their therapists and change into a robe and slippers. All appointments start on time, so if you arrive late and start your services late, they will have to stay within the booked window of time to keep our therapists on schedule. You will still have to pay full price for services that start late.
- Plan for parking ahead of time – the parking on 1st street (that runs along the side of the spa building) is 2-hour parking on Monday – Saturday. There is a parking garage nearby, The Hargadine Parking Structure, that offers paid parking. Prices vary but it’s typically a few dollars for several hours. *Applies to the downtown location only*
Once you know how many people are in your group, what services everyone is wanting and the duration, we can begin looking into scheduling your day. Please email our spa Front Office Manager, Shellby, at email@example.com with all of your information to request availability.
We look forward to assisting you in creating the perfect spa day!