What to Expect at the Spa
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our guests and our team. For your peace of mind, we want to share with you our operating procedures, developed to the highest standard of cleanliness and safety. To that end, we ask that you participate in the following measures:
- For scheduling, we ask that you book appointments through spa reception so that we may provide the most flexibility while following safe distancing guidelines and to allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing of all spaces.
- We will have hand sanitizer as you enter and ask that you clean your hands upon arrival.
- At this time masks are not required, but please feel free to wear one if you wish. You may also request that your service provider wear one as well.
- When waiting to check out, and while in the reception area, we ask that you be mindful of others by staying at a distance. Credit or debit cards, or gift certificates are the preferred method of payment.
- Please note, we have temporarily altered our menu of services, you may inquire with spa reception when scheduling.
The above procedures and modified programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC, the Governor’s office, and the recommendations of the Oregon state boards of massage and cosmetology.
We thank you so much for returning to us for your wellness needs. We’ve missed you and we very much look forward to seeing you again!