What to Expect at the Spa
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our guests and our team, as we prepare to welcome you back to Waterstone Spa. For your peace of mind, we want to share with you our new operating procedures, developed to the highest standard of cleanliness and safety. To that end, we ask that you participate in the following measures:
- For scheduling, we ask that you book appointments through spa reception so that we may provide the most flexibility while following safe distancing guidelines and to allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing of all spaces.
- Please arrive for your appointment as close to the scheduled start time as possible and check in with our reception desk. We will take your temperature with a temporal scan thermometer and do a brief wellness screening. Your therapist will escort you to your treatment room.
- We will have hand sanitizer as you enter and ask that you clean your hands upon arrival.
- Please use a mask during your time in the spa, unless for medical reasons, you are unable to. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- When waiting to check out, and while in the reception area, we ask that you be mindful of others by staying at a distance. Credit or debit cards, or gift certificates are the preferred method of payment.
- Please note, we have temporarily altered our menu of services, you may inquire with spa reception when scheduling.
- For your safety, at this time, we have temporarily closed our solarium, locker rooms, steam and sauna.
The above procedures and modified programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC, the Governor’s office and the recommendations of the Oregon state boards of massage and cosmetology.
We thank you so much for returning to us for your wellness needs. We’ve missed you and we very much look forward to seeing you again!