- The spa has been thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized and will maintain a rigorous cleaning schedule. Items in public spaces and treatment rooms that cannot be sanitized to our standards have been removed.
- The health of our team members is a top priority and is being carefully monitored with daily temperature readings.
- All team members will participate in ongoing COVID-19 safety and sanitization training. Every team member will sign a personal responsibility form confirming their completed training in COVID-19 safety procedures.
- Each treatment room will ‘rest’ for a minimum of 30 minutes between appointments to allow for deep cleaning and sanitization of the room.
- Masks will be required for guests and treatment providers upon arrival and during spa services.
- For your safety, shared spa spaces and amenities, such as the steam room, saunas, locker rooms and the solarium will be closed temporarily.
The above procedures and modified programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC, the Governor’s office and the recommendations of the Oregon state boards of massage and cosmetology.
We thank you so much for returning to us for your wellness needs. We’ve missed you and we very much look forward to seeing you again!