- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to give yourself time to change and relax. A late arrival may necessitate shortening your treatment time since we end all appointments on time to respect the next scheduled guests.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you must cancel the day of an appointment we ask that you re-schedule your appointment at that time.
- Your cell phone should be turned off and kept off while at the spa. In our Solarium or Steam/Sauna rooms conversation is fine as long as it’s in a soft tone.
- The aspect of nudity at the spa can cause anxiety, but all of our therapists will maintain guest modesty, step out of the treatment room to allow you to disrobe and get comfortable under the sheets on the massage table. You don’t have to undress completely; it’s perfectly fine to wear underwear while having a massage or facial.
- Tips for Tipping: Leaving 15 to 20 percent is customary for good service. Tips can be left at the reception desk, which will have gratuity envelopes and pass them along to the therapist. If you received services from more than one therapist you may leave a separate tip for each one.